Your organization must have a current, signed Sponsorship Agreement and Account Number to continue.
Ad Specification Checklist:
- Ad must include the Ventura County Star logo.
- Do not alter or distort the Ventura County Star logo.
- Ad must measure 4.95'' wide by 4.95'' tall.
- Ad must be in high resolution, PDF format.
- Ad must be submitted within 10 working days prior to the first run date.
- Ad must be black and white and have a border.
- Ad file name must include the name of your organization and the first run date.
- Ad must promote a specific fundraising or community event.
- Ad may not be a thank-you ad. Thank-you ads must be purchased through our Advertising Department.
- If your ad does not meet these specifications, it will be returned for revision.
What Happens After I Schedule and Upload my Sponsorship Ad?
- Your Sponsorship Ad is reviewed to determine appropriateness for publication.
- Space is reserved based on the schedule submitted.
Top four reasons your Sponsorship Ad may not run:
- Ad ordered past deadline.
- Ad was not ordered using this process. If you bypass this process and email the ad schedule directly to our marketing department your ad may not run.
- Ad size is incorrect: If you don’t take careful note of the ad size, this could delay or prevent your ad from running.
- The Star logo is missing or incorrect.
Does your ad include:
|Organization and contact information
About the event
Date and time of the event
Location of the event
Benefit? Information, etc.
How to purchase tickets, etc.
Sponsorship Ad Order Form
Fill in all appropriate areas below and click Submit. (* Indicates required field)